- Do you want to help parents strengthen their relationships with their children?
- Are you looking for material that is fun, practical and easy to use?
- Do you have experience of working through things in your own family?
- Do you enjoy hosting people?
If you answered 'yes' to the above questions, you could run a course!
You don’t need to have a perfect family and you don’t need to be an expert. You just need to have a desire to see families strengthened experience of working at your own parenting and enjoy hosting other parents, grandparents and carers.
Key features of the course
- Easy to run - talks on DVD with instructions for when to pause for exercises and discussion times
- Effective whether held in a home or a larger venue
- Practical material that is presented in a fun and interesting way
- Welcoming, non-threatening and accessible to any parent
Becoming a leader is easy. We help provide you with all the materials and support you need to get started.
- All guest and leader resources available for purchase through our online store:
- DVDs of the talks given by Nicky and Sila Lee
- Guest resources
- Comprehensive guidance on how to set up, run and publicise your course, including ideas for creating a great atmosphere
- Promotional resources to advertise your course
- Support is also available from the local Alpha Office.